PsyCoaching – Psychology, Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis Clinic, is a clinical and educational facility for holistic mental health, self-realization and reflection, located in Funchal, Madeira Island, which provides a diversified set of highly specialized psychological therapies and human development approaches.
The PsyCoaching Clinic primary purposes are the psychological training and the promotion of mental health, well-being and personal development, through the integrated and global provision, of a wide range of positive highly specialized approaches, in the following áreas: Psychoanalysis; Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal Psychotherapy; Clinical and Health Psychology; Psycho-Oncology; Developmental and Educational Psychology; Special Educational Needs and Early Intervention; Emotional and Health Coaching; Dynamic, Creative, Relational Coaching.
PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY & PSYCHOANALYSIS IN TIMES OF COVID-19
– PRESENTIAL & ONLINE –
Taking care of your mental health and improving your well-being and psychological development…
PsyCoaching Clinic, in the service of your psychological needs and personal growth, assumes a rigorous code of ethics, confidentiality and human rights, which respects your dignity, privacy and individual autonomy.
Susana Ribeiro Pereira, MScCP / LCPP (i)
Dr. Susana Ribeiro Pereira has a wide range of clinical, educational and training / supervision experience in the areas of clinical psychology and mental health, psychosocial rehabilitation, early intervention, special educational needs and competencies development.
The following specialties and intervention perspectives are emphasized:
- Psychoanalysis, Clinical Dynamic Psychology and Psychotherapies: Psychoanalytic, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal (Self-Knowledge and Identity Development; Intrapsychic and Relational Problems);
- Clinical and Health Psychology; Developmental Psychopathology; Emotional Trauma and Psychosocial Risk (Depressive Reactions, Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks, Life Crises, Suicide Attempts, Etc.);
- Psycho-Oncology and Psychosocial Rehabilitation of Persons with Chronic Health Conditions and Functional Limitations (Cancer, Lymphedema, Obesity, Diabetes, Aspergers, Aging, Etc.);
- Developmental and Educational Psychology; Early Intervention; Special Educational Needs;
- Humanistic Positive Psychology; Mindfulness; Emotional and Mental Coaching (Self-Knowledge, Personal Development and Empowerment);
- Community Social Psychology; Prevention of Suicide and Risky Behaviours.
Beyond the development of clinical activity, her interventions have included: research and lecturing at universities; training in psychology and psychotherapy; clinical and psychopedagogical supervision.
Dr. Susana Ribeiro Pereira, Lincense # 3127 of the Order of Portuguese Psychologists, initiated her career in 1985 in Portugal Mainland, working mainly in Lisbon, Odivelas and Loures. Since mid-1993 to the present time she has been working mostly in Madeira Archipelago, namely in Funchal.